A document editing program that supports many file types
- Category Writing & Notes
- Program license Free
- Version 10.0.3
- Size 24 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name cn.wps.moffice_eng
Kingsoft Office Software Corporation Limited
Unit 1309A, 13/F, Cable TV Tower, No. 9 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
With Kingsoft Office, you have access to creating and editing documents and other tools on your phone.
This is an app that is useful if you have to do a lot of tasks with an office program. The text isn't that easy to see since it's a smaller screen, but you have many of the same tools that you would have if you were using an office program on a computer. Kingsoft Office is pretty much used for creating longer text documents and editing them before sharing them with others. There are over 40 languages that are supported by the program, including Spanish, Russian and Arabic.
All you have to do to use the app is to swipe the screen from left to right to see the tools that are available. Several formats are supported to make it easier to share or save the files after they are created instead of changing them to another format. There are also a few cloud storage devices that are compatible with the app. Tools that are available for editing text documents include bold print, italics and underlining words.
- Create and edit documents
- Save in multiple formats
- Hard to see
- Updates sometimes fail
WPS Office V10.0.2 is now available. There are 18 new and improved features in this version, including:
- The “WPS Premium” services have been synced across both PC and Android devices.
- Support for displaying 3D objects in PPT documents added.
- Improved the text animation effect for better display.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- NFC: Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC.